Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Questions

1. What is your opinion of the topic of the video? Explain why.
I think that it is kind of wrong because they it is unfair to most of the country who doesn't know what's going on. They shouldn't have that kind of power over everyone else and profit from it. But at the same time I think that since it is their job and they are in the position to know what is going on, they should be able to sort of take advantage off it, as long as it doesn't get out of control.

2. What can you do about your opinion? How can you make your opinion count?
Personaly I can't do much about my opinion, I think it is up to them to decide what is right and wrong and weather or no that should be considered cheating the system. Of course everyone else is going to think it's wrong, because they want that same opprtunity, but many people have other opportunities in life just as these people do. I can make my opinion count by expressing that not everything is fair, and it isn't really our choice weather they have a secret advantage or not.

3. What is insider trading? What was the information that caused Martha Stewart to go to prision?
Insider trading is when people are trading stocks with inside information that hasnt been released tot he public. Martha Steward went to jail because she had been doing insider training, and when officials confronted her about it she lied to them telling them that she didn't know it was going on.


4. What is black Friday, and when did it gets its name? What is cyber Monday?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving where everything goes on sale in stores. Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving where everything goes on sale on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment