1. The first transaction I made is I am trading with Hallmark Financial Services Inc. I decided to trade this company because with the holiday seanson just around the corner everyone will be buying cards and gifts, so I believe this catalyst will help them a lot. Their 52 week range gpes from 6.32 - 9.37 and they are currently selling at about 8.04, so they are doing pretty good, but there is still more room for improvement. I predict that the price will rise to about $9.00 buy the end of next week.They are a large cap company and their sector is Financial. One of their competitors is Hartford Financial Services. They are currently trading at 17.21 and they don't have much room to go up, so I'm hoping they won't do too much better. In the beginning of the year Hallmark had been doing really good, but then had a big drop in the summer, so I bet they will stay doing well for at least another month.
2. My second transaction this week is A trade with RadioShack. I made this trade because I think the holiday season is a catalyst that will help RadioShack. Their 52 week range goes from 10.64 to 19.74. Right now they are selling at 12.04, but I predict within the next couple weeks they will o up to about $15.00. They are a large cap company and their sector is Services. One of their competitors is Best Buy Co. Right now they are selling at 27.52, which is almost at the top of their 52 week range, but since they don't have much room to improve they probably won't be making too much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment