Friday, October 14, 2011
Journal Week 4
This week I made in investment in Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI.) I think this will be a good company to invest in because they have a rating of, nine out of ten. This stock has accelerated quite a bit this past year compared to the previous few years. Also since the season is changing more people are likely to buy Hanes products. Their 52 week range is 22.24-33.36, and is currently at about 26.56. It is currently selling for $26.60, and I predict that by the end of next week it will continue to rise to about $28.00. They are a mid cap company, and their sector is consumer goods because they sell mostly clothing items. One of their competitors is Limited Brands, Inc. (LTD.) Who also sells apparel, but their sector is services, and they are a large cap company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was confused at the 9 out of 10 part. Is that like the stock scouter rating? Also I would talk a little more bit about why people are gonna be buying hanes since winter is coming up. Good information about the 52 week information and also the competitors. Good job
ReplyDeleteGood information. If it is an investment does the stock have a dividend.
ReplyDeletegreat information maybe give more on the 52 week range
ReplyDeleteGood post!
ReplyDeletenice job including a good prediction, competitors and good 52 week info!
ReplyDeleteGood job showing the 52 week information and different factors that can change the value of the companies shares. You showed all the needed information, and talked about competitiors and their basic information but did not go into great detail.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that confused me was that you said this was an investment, but it seemed like the season changing could have been a catalyst. Other than that all of the information was fantastic. Nice Job!
ReplyDeleteyou did a good job on including everything, and you have great information!
ReplyDeleteFrankie's comment is very good. Is there any historical data that supports an upswing in sales during winter?
ReplyDeleteYou had a lot of information about your stock including that it was a large cap company and I thought that was good. Also your prediction is more than just a number which i think is good too.
ReplyDeleteGreat post girl!
ReplyDeleteThis is a good post, nice job. You had the important information and it seems like you had good reasoning to buy Hanes
ReplyDeleteThis is Savannah Harker. Nice job!! Overall, I love how you are in such depth with your stocks. When you explain your stocks, I love how you include the numbers. I also like how you include the sector. You had such great info..well done!
ReplyDelete