Thursday, October 6, 2011

Journal Week 3

1.This week I invested in Wells Fargo (WFC.) I invested in this stock because It has a rating of nine out of ten, which is pretty good. Its 52 week range is 22.58-34.25. Currently it is at about 23.18, which isn’t too good but I am hoping it will get a lot better. The current price to purchase this stock is $22.91. I predict that within the next two weeks this price should rise to about $24.00. One of its major competitors is Citigroup, Inc. (C.) Both companies are large cap companies. Citigroup, Inc. is currently selling for about $22.57, so it’s a little bit cheaper.

2.I also invested in Apple (AAPL.) I invested in this stock because it has really god ratings, nine out of ten. Also, they are very popular right now because of the iPads and different products they are selling, and the new iPads are supposed to be released soon which will help a lot. Apples 52 week range is 277.77-422.86. And is currently trading at 364.65, which is pretty good. One of Apples major competitors is, Google Inc. (GOOG.) They are both large cap companies. Apples net income is quite a bit higher than Googles is. Apple is currently selling at about $363.99, and I predict that within the next week it will go up to about $365.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment